What's New Video
Dear Brothers and Sisters:
Congratulations to our Local 512 Scholarship winners listed below, whose names were drawn at our Membership Meeting on July 30th. Scholarships are in the amount of $1,000.00.
1. Kevin Crowe 048160 Daughter (Lauren)
2. Alec White 576786 Daughter (Lori)
3. Robert McGoorty 113162 Daughter (Emily)
4. Karla Geraghty 300332 Daughter (Delaney)
5. John Soto 165082 Daughter (Allison)
6. John Hurley 085157 Son (Kevin)
Alternates, in the order in which they were chosen:
1. Barbara Kaniewska 589361 Son (Robert)
2. Daniel Spitelli 175420 Son (Christian)
3. Lawrence Wilson 084747 Son (Kevin)
4. Karla Geraghty 300332 Son (Declan)
5. Rakesh Kapoor 156028 Daughter (Ruby)
6. Ronald Landauer 048222 Son (Jordan)
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact Kevin Hagn, Local 512 Secretary-Treasurer at the Union Hall. Our phone number is 847.956.6996.
Sincerely and fraternally,
Local 512 Executive Board
How The Discount Works
We feature Thorogood™ footwear MADE IN USA by the Weinbrenner Shoe Çompany - one of America's oldestmanufacturers of quality constructed, handcrafted, job-fitted safety work boots.Go Mobile! Be sure to bookmark our mobile site on your smartphone.
A.A. bus schedule's are now available in the DOWNLOADS section.
Timed Stock Quote HERE
Chicago workers' compensation lawyers
Peter D. Corti Law Group, PC Call (312) 782-8372
Action CenterTELL THE SENATE: WE WANT A $10 MINIMUM WAGE
More than 80% of Americans want to see the minimum wage increased. Obstruction is not an option -- demand Congress vote on the Fair Minimum Wage Act and raise the minimum wage to $10 an hour NOW.